Sunday, October 25, 2009

In Case You Missed Them...

In case you missed my Facebook status updates this weekend...

Saturday @ 3:56 PM:
Dear B, Thank you for finding a position that allowed my ribs to not be abused while sitting upright. Dear A, a little less jabbing of mommy's internal organs would help...go ahead and kick your brother ;)


Sunday @ 6:48 PM:
Dear B, the sharp stabbing pain that Mommy just experienced wasn't necessary....please feel free to kick your brother back...not the Mama!

It's probably a good thing that I'm having boys right? ;)

5 comments:

Queen B said...

these make me smile :)

Andrea said...

I love that you are already instructing them to fight their own battles and that Mommy isn't going to referee.

Jane said...

And what is B's name?

Kim Thomas said...

What is A's name?

Captain Will said...

Ok, ok...I guess it's time you know the names...

Larry & Jerry.

I am a big fan of Seinfeld, and the creators of Seinfeld are, of course, Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld. And no, these are not the short names. No Lawrence and Jerome. LOL.

Gotcha! ;)