Wednesday, October 14, 2009

22 Names

I promise I won't highlight every gift we receive for the boys, but the one that we received from Kim and Jane is still amusing me. Jane (along with many others) has expressed her frustration that we refuse to share the boys' names until they are born because she does embroidered gifts. And so, we now have 11 sets of onesies and t-shirts in names that are highly likely not to be their real names ;) We are however big fans of Striker II & Striker Jr, and Bauer & Almeda.











8 comments:

Queen B said...

Ah, man. Wish I could have gone in on this... You know how much I love making up names for the li'l guys ;)

Jinjer said...

Hilarious! I would have to say my favorite is Bauer and Almeda!

Paula said...

That is an awesome idea! I had too chuckle at Bill & Ted!!

Kim Thomas said...

I have to say that Almeda and Bauer are my favorites...

Kim Thomas said...

In other words: Ditto Jinjer

Jane said...

The only ones missing are Jane1Champ and Champs Says

Anonymous said...

don't forget Hans und Franz!

KFuj said...

The Lil Dudes are going to have identity issues... ever we ever stop calling them A and B :-)