Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Night Project

After feeding Striker, KFuj, and Brooklyn chili and cornbread, it only took Striker and I about an hour to assemble the crib and put in all the bedding (that we're supposed to remove when the boys are actually in the crib....seriously? How are any of us still alive?!) Striker is now in bed asleep because he stayed up too late watching hockey the last 2 nights. He has a honey do list tomorrow morning before he goes bowling in his Halloween shirt, so he's resting up. I'm ruthless, I know.

7 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Crib looks fantastic! I did not remove the bumper pads (still havent) and she is just fine.

I preffered for her not to hit her head against the wood all night long but thats one of those personal choices ;)

KFuj said...

I love the crib!!

Your right how did we live?? Without carseats, bumpers in our bed, using real toothpaste, wow!!

Queen B said...

adorable! Did you set a bed up for Diane? :)

Margot said...

The bedding is adorable! I hope Will finished his Saturday honey-do list. I can't believe the boys are almost here.

Paula said...

That bedding is soooo very cute!!!

Jane said...

Yeah bedding lasts for two minutes

Love the crib!

Bianka said...

Ooooh we were THISCLOSE to choosing this bedding! It's so cute!

Ya the bumpers are about to come in handy when AJ starts sleeping in the crib this weekend.. his crawl is still pretty clumsy. He tips over a lot. I'd rather he bump against the bumper instead of hard wood.