Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busted!

Paula sent me my shower gift a little early and then expected me not to open it until my shower. Of course, Striker opened it as soon as it arrived. :) Totally my fault because I didn't tell him to wait, but hey, shouldn't he get to open some of the baby gifts? ;)

Today Paula sent me a text message to make sure the package had arrived, and my guilty conscience confessed. If she hadn't asked, I totally would have played it off ;)

Let's hope the boys get someone else's patience!

Thanks again Paula!

4 comments:

Paula said...

You're welcome! Glad you like. I've not done a quilt with a small pattern within the overall pattern before, but I think it turned out alright!!

Jane said...

Are those planets?

Andrea said...

I think I have some of that fabric....

Queen B said...

I see uranus.... tee hee