Sunday, October 4, 2009

Worn Out Welcome & A Wild Party

When we got home tonight from Striker's softball game, I looked down at our door mat and said "We've worn out our welcome", then took a picture after I was done laughing at myself. I figured that it would be tonight's post...















Then we opened the door...




















We weren't sure which of the furries was the culprit, until I found these...Oskar was definitely involved...though I think he had help ;)

















And now Oskar is passed out on the couch...





5 comments:

Paula said...

I cracked up at the "worn out our welcome"!
I think the furries have gotten used to you being at home...they are rebelling when you leave!

Queen B said...

hee hee

Maybe the furries are the ones that wore out the welcome?

Y'all missed quite a party, apparently

Ruth Anne said...

the mat is funny!

Kim Thomas said...

LMAO. Definitely need a new mat before all the company for the twins shows up.

Jane said...

:)