Thursday, October 15, 2009

29 Weeks

Not much to report this week...at Monday's appointment, the boys' heartbeats were so close together that it took her forever to decide that she was in fact getting two different readings on her doppler...I also blame the fact that B is pretty much covering A and that I didn't have lemonade before the appointment to get B to move around a bunch.

I started to make some progress with writing thank you notes and organizing the boys' room...still a LONG way to go on that one.

Trying to figure out a new sleeping position because the kicking against the mattress isn't something I'm able to sleep through too well anymore...

3 comments:

KFuj said...

Are you wearing a dress? This picture some how looks fake. I'm not sure why, sorry.

Queen B said...

faking your weekly pictures? gasp :)

Jane said...

The butt still pretty darn small :)