Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Is it a coincidence that the day after my Steak Fries post the hubby finds out that his triglyceride levels are borderline high despite his daily dose of Caduet? What does this mean? Well, he's getting retested in a few months (since he thinks it's coincidental that he had dinner at Outback a day and a half prior and missed a few doses of Caduet in the weeks leading up to the test). The Wife thinks he should join her in moderating the amount of carbs, alcohol, and fats that he eats. I will be posting a poll for you to agree with me - I mean vote on the best course of action. :)

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I think that Striker is lucky he has a wife who sets such a good example and who cares about his health :) Assuming you're not hiding his Caduet in hopes of taking over his show...

Kim Thomas said...

I love steak, and A1 so I just voted for "Nothing"

Paula said...

I like the combo of diets. Too much restriction leads to cravings and binging.

Jane said...

Leave the guy alone, if he wants to die youn why his hot wife gets hotter its his personal choice