Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for...
The hubby
Family
The Furries
Friends
A cozy home
Mostly good health
Medicine
Jobs that make most of the following possible...
Lots of books to read
Mr Pearl and BBM
Pedicures
Massages
Acupuncture
Starbucks
Rain in Chino
The official start of the Christmas season
Driving opposite traffic on the 91 on Thanksgiving
Personalized license plates
Random and discrete photography
Blogging
Strength and perseverance
Lists of 22 :)

Gobble Gobble!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I am thankful for Rachel for making you do "this" and introducing you to KT who introduced you to me :) Happy Thanksgiving, gobble gobble

KFuj said...

I am thankful that you have introduced me to bbming, HCBC, and wine tasting!

Kim Thomas said...

Great List! Happy Thanksgiving (2 days late-at least on the blog) Gobble Gobble