Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#3 - Week 27

Here's the traditional belly shot from today:

And for comparison from pregnancy #1, week 27:


And here is proof that I was insane the first time around, and even more so this time, for deciding to do naked belly pics this one and only time at week 27...

Jill:



Alex & Tony:



Observations:
Yep, safe to say that I'm no longer keeping up with belly size from the first time around. Thankfully I won't have to hear "big for one, are you sure it's not twins?" because I thought hearing "small for twins" all the time was annoying...

Yay, I still have a rear end. This makes me happy. :)

Look at all those stretch marks and my appendix scar...I think they're kinda cool...especially since once I am not pregnant anymore and my stomach returns to almost flat, you won't be able to see them anymore. I'm so lucky that my scars fade well.

I decided to go for it and let my twin skin/post c-section skin hang a bit in the side view and not use my jeans to cover it all. I mean it's there. We all have it. Whatever. It makes me laugh that even though the rest of my skin is all nice and tight and firm across the belly, that part continues to hang and sag. I totally get why people want tummy tucks...I'll just never do it. Unless I end up with a c-section with Jill and a doctor that wants to throw in a little "reconstruction"...

1 comment:

Sara said...

you look great! happy for the week 27 pic :)