Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#3 - Week 26

I had another boring OB appointment this week. I go back in 3 weeks, then I get to start going every two weeks. Got the lab slip for my glucose test on Saturday (yay. fun.can hardly contain my excitement.). I thought that I'd had to fast before, but it turns out that I didn't. I will be super careful to avoid carbs this time since I've totally been slacking on the insulin resistant diet I followed religiously the first time. I do NOT want to have to suffer through the 3 hour test. I'd seriously lose my mind being trapped in the waiting room for 3 hours on a Saturday morning.

Jill is still doing flips and somersaults and cartwheels. So odd because by this point the boys were definitely in their final positions. Jill hung out head down for a day or two and just when I thought she might have settled, she spent the next 2 days ALL OVER the place. She's already kicked me really good a couple of times and has hit a few nerves causing shooting pain.

And of course, here's pregnancy #1, week 26:



I think that just in time for the third trimester, my belly is actually starting to grow more slowly than it did with the boys. Which is good. I do not want an 12 pound baby! Also, I'm starting to get more tired again...Can't believe that we're about 2/3 of the way through.

No comments: