Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#3 - Week 28


I haven't heard anything regarding my glucose test, which I'm interpreting to mean that everything was normal. I'm also not crazy enough to call before Thanksgiving. And I think my appointment is next week sometime anyhow, so we'll just assume all is well unless I hear otherwise. Ignorance is carb loaded bliss. 

The heartburn has started. Yuck! I'm not miserable pregnant yet, nor am I always tired yet. I walked around Disneyland last night at my multiples club's Mom's Night Out and wasn't miserable. I'm in better shape that I thought! Could be all of the lifting and pushing of my boys in their stroller. My doctor and I have been observing a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in regards to my lifting and activity levels. I figure if it's acceptable to continue normal activity without complications, and that one chick could run a marathon while 30-something weeks pregnant, than having cut back on carrying Alex and never carrying them both at the same time should be sufficient.

Here's pregnancy #1, week 28:

No comments: