Thursday, September 24, 2009

26 Weeks

So yeah, I feel pregnant. And I love it! :) Given that the boys are each weighing about 2 lbs each now, I am starting to have an even harder time rolling over or getting out of bed. Clumsiness has set in. Bending over to pick stuff up usually involves much internal debate as to whether or not it's absolutely necessary. I'm getting tired again, back to napping several hours a day.

A kicks me all night and B kicks me all day. B sticks his feet up in my ribs and stretches several times a day. Luckily I can still push him back down, but I don't think that's going to last much longer. The belly button no longer goes back in....at best, it's flat, but at least part is always sticking out.

My sister finally felt B move on Sunday and pulled her hand away like my stomach was on fire. ;) None of the grandparents have felt either move yet. They boys don't like to cooperate, but at least they let Daddy feel them every once in awhile.

I got 3 freaking bug bites sitting on the patio with Oskar today for less than 10 minutes. (He's doing much better today and is back to moving faster than me. YAY!) Why do mosquitoes like me so much?!

4 comments:

Paula said...

You're getting there!! I'm so excited for you! Glad Oskar is doing better! :)

Kim Thomas said...

Can't wait for the boys to arrive. I am so glad you enjoy being pregnant. Can I inplant Baby Thomas in you?

Queen B said...

the butt has reappeared - looking good :)

you poor bug-bitten, pregnant farmer...

Diane said...

How can A sleep when B is kicking all the time and vice versa?