Friday, September 18, 2009

For Jane

After this post, I told Jane that when I had nothing else to post, I'd post pictures of the furries since they're pretty much the only thing around to entertain me during the day. It's not like I get out much. Sigh. So here you go...

These are all various sleeping positions that C chose for today:









Yes, he was sleeping in 3 of the 4...and actually snoring when he was holding his legs up in the first one...they kept twitching...it was quite entertaining.

Aren't you jealous of my exciting life now? ;)

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

You have tons of stuff to post. This proves it.

Andrea said...

Very, very jealous!!

Jane said...

1. I love recognition even if it is in the form of a happy cat sleepy restfully.
2. When the boys come you will have more photos of them then humanly possible
3. I think this post is so damn funny

Queen B said...

Very amusing! I'm happy (?) for you that you have so much free time that you can take a day to document cat sleeping positions ;) I would welcome a day like that!

I would love to be sleeping in any of those positions...

Jenn Ann said...

Oh KT, just wait...if you're lucky, I'll post a video of my ceiling fan ;)

Oh Jane, I have never doubted that once the boys are here I will be without excuses when it comes to posting. When in doubt, posting a picture of the kids will do the job...perhaps it works with animals too...we shall see...I still have several months (hopefully) before the boys arrive.

At least the Queen and I are still sharing thoughts...she's day dreaming about napping and I'm, well, napping :)