Monday, September 21, 2009

Soon to be Super Star - Alex Shegetz

Having been an American Idol fan since the beginning, I feel that I could at least be as good of a judge as Ellen ;) Regardless, you must check out the stuff on You Tube of Alex Shegetz...there's a slight chance that I'm biased since she's practically a relative of Striker's***, but I think she's really good. Did I mention that she's 15?!

You can listen to all of her original songs and covers on You Tube, just search for xxxMCRiloveGERARDxx or click here. There happen to be 22 videos posted right now :)

Find her music page on Facebook here and become a fan!

And does it help to know that she has been known to wear a dirndl and polka in her free time? How could you not love her? ;) She's pictured with her cousin in this picture who is a fan of lederhosen...Striker is not :)



***So the "relation" to Striker is sort of complicated, but in a nutshell, Striker's grandmother was BFF with Alex's great-grandmother back in Europe before they immigrated over. Both ended up living in Lake Elsinore and Striker's mom called Alex's great grandmother, Aunt Lisi.

2 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I should mention that I had Umbrella in my head for 2 days after watching her video...you have been warned ;)

Queen B said...

nice 'fits ;)

Not a fan of Ellen as a judge