Thursday, September 17, 2009

25 Weeks

What a difference a sweater makes! The belly had a massive change in shape today. B decided to take a dive and go head down, so instead of a 7, the belly holds an 11. This loosened up the super stretched skin at the top and made both hips hurt equally when sitting.

Thanks to the double heads on the bladder, it now holds less. Can't wait to see what this does to the number of trips I make to the bathroom each night.

I'm adding another pillow to the fort tonight to see if I sleep any better. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Paula said...

Movin' right along!!!!

Ruth Anne said...

This is the stage where I like to wear tight shirts. I pregnant and there is no hiding it.

Queen B said...

The butt's looking better in the 1st pic... :)

love the numerology to their positioning. your poor bladder :)

Kim Thomas said...

How many bathroom trips?

Diane said...

Hope the extra pillow helps.

Jenn Ann said...

Extra pillow helped a little. I just can't count the bathroom trips. The number is too large.

Jane said...

You still look cute pregnant at this stage :)

Shortly after this moment is when the aliens invaded me and said "Get this child out"!