Monday, September 28, 2009

Even the Mouse is Doing It!

Today marks the first day of Disney's blog. Love the concept...interested to see how it evolves. According to the "chief blogger" and "social media director" Thomas Smith, they'll be sharing the latest official information about all things Disney from various departments and cast members. You can post comments (which of course will be moderated). There have already been 5 posts today.

The only thing better will be if they have various characters "guest blog". Goofy can represent the horticulture department, Mickey can cover Disneyland, Minnie can cover Walt Disney World, etc. For some reason, I think I might find that more interesting, but the social media people probably don't want to give up their glory. They can hire me to moderate the comments...I promise, I'll behave :)

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I'm glad you have a new blog to entertain you. The Mouse far outperforms me :) .... although he doesn't comment here!

Jane said...

I want this job