Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whoa Belly!

On Sunday my sister and I attended the baby shower of one of her friends. If you've been enjoying my FFSUs, then you've seen us regularly discussing our food cravings of the day...nothing strange, we just love food ;) She's having a girl and it was rather strange for me to see so much pink after seeing nothing but blue for several months now. She's also torturing her family and friends by not telling anyone Baby Girl Brown's name until she's born. See, I'm not the only mean one.

We're about 8 weeks apart and when I saw this picture of the two of us, I immediately thought about this one...I'm 25 1/2 weeks. Clothes and boobs greatly affect the appearance of belly size...though I think I'm pretty close to triplet belly. I would like to point out that both boys are measuring about a week ahead of schedule...I bet the triplets were small ;)

5 comments:

Queen B said...

you look great :)

Paula said...

Love your dress!

Diane said...

Oh my. I bet she did not get Snoopy pictures for the babys room.

Kim Thomas said...

Jenn, you look fabulous!!!!!!

Jane said...

I cant wait to see your naked belly!