Friday, September 25, 2009

Warning: Sharp Objects

(I'm mobiley posting, so I'll need to attach the appropriate links later.)

Just like the Queen needs to stay away from knives, I need to stay away from pill cutters. For the second time this year, I have sliced a finger on the pill cutter.

Since Oskar weighs all of 12.2 lbs, he needs to take half of the pills the vet gave us on Wednesday night. Thursday morning I pulled out the pill cutter and washed it off since I'd last used it for my adult meds and in the process sliced my thumb.

The best part? The pills were already cut by the vet. No pill cutter required. Sigh.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

You should switch to pull cutters.

I've learned that if Chris had his way, most non-professionally trained people would lose their rights to using knives... For their own safety.

Kim Thomas said...

I need training on mobily posting. I ABSOLUTELY suck.

I also don't have experience with pill cutters. I usually just use a knife.