Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reasons I LOVE Steak n Shake

1) Mint Cookies n Cream milkshakes
2) Tasty burgers
3) Cheese fries that involve nacho cheese
4) Hi C Fruit Punch
5) Grilled Chicken Salad with awesome ranch dressing and super small diced tomatoes
6) Open until 3 AM
7) Friendly staff and speedy service
8) Many mid-west locations, which mean it's a Labor Day Weekend tradition
9) Dine in or drive thru
10) Good portion sizes....not too much, not too little

In otherwords, it's PG Jenn HEAVEN!!!

6 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Number 4 does nothing for me. I'm a big fan of the rest though :)

Queen B said...

I'm skeptical at #3 but happy you and the boys are happy ;)

Ruth Anne said...

Cheese fries-good, nacho cheese-bad, hi-c punch-weird, shakes-awesome.

Jenn Ann said...

Hi-C Fruit Punch is a weird pg thing. I guess when people ask me if I've had any weird cravings, I should include it. Don't knock the nacho cheese fries until you've tried them!

Paula said...

It's funny how pg cravings vary sooo much. For me it was O'Charleys house salad and baked potato...at least once a week, sometimes more!

Jane said...

New logo coming!!!