Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm going to the gym tomorrow...

I'm going to the gym tomorrow...even if it kills me. I'm currently suffering from a tad bit of disappointment and am leaning towards discouraged. I was gung-ho about going to the gym last week, but then my back turned on me and reminded me that it was there. If I don't go to the gym and go to the chiropractor about once a week or so, I forget I have a back (this is a good thing). I'm going to try just doing the elliptical this week (and maybe the thigh machines) and see if my back will allow me to continue that on a regular basis. Otherwise I'm going to see almost zero progress until I get my breast reduction. (MRI, which is the next step in that process, is scheduled for Friday at 6:00 AM). I just wish I didn't get bored on the elliptical. It's a known fact that I have Gym ADD. That's why I like going to classes or bouncing around from machine to machine. PTs are good, but then my back hurts...that's what started my addiction to the chiropractor. I'm hoping that my iPod does the trick...wish me luck!

No comments: