Tuesday, June 19, 2007

No gym today...

The husband was home, so I cooked dinner and was a good wife. After spending the entire morning in a meeting with HR and having to work at least 12 hours tomorrow I decided to take a day off so I could survive tomorrow. I promise to go to the gym tomorrow. Wow, how many times did I just write "tomorrow"?

On a happier note, we bought presale tickets to Frozen Fury 10 in Vegas...YAY! The Kings have to do better this year so they can beat the Ducks...the bandwagon jumping fans are going to be SO annoying next season. I confess, I was rooting for the Ducks to win the Stanley Cup, but only because I didn't want a Canadian team to win. I clearly define my loyalties as my favorite teams, followed by the local teams. I swear I'm consistent!

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

Now, if we can just keep blogging consistently.....