Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jury Duty

Remember how I got that jury summons for the week I was in the Dominican? Remember how I postponed it until July 2nd which I was certain was going to be a slow week at work? Remember how I ended up moving June 2nd? Well, it turns out that Chino is in San Bernardino County which means I am ineligible to serve jury duty in Riverside County. I'm heartbroken...really. :)

This led me to count the number of dwellings (houses, apartments, townhouses), cities, and counties I've lived in...ready?

Dwellings- 7 (9)
Morning Canyon house
Bramford Court house
DiamondGate townhouse
(Pasadena condo - Dad's - on occasion)
(Victorville house - Dad's - on occasion)
Corona apartment
Lake Elsinore house
Moreno Valley house
Chino townhouse (technically)

Cities - 5
Diamond Bar
Corona
Lake Elsinore
Moreno Valley
Chino

Counties - 3
Los Angeles
Riverside
San Bernardino

Ok, your turn!

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

This is terrible. I just saw your blog and realized that I completly forgot to postpone my jury duty and it was last week......freaking out!

Anonymous said...

Gotcha beat by one city...

Redondo Beach
Torrance
Lake Elsinore
Corona
Moreno Valley
Chino

Queen B said...

9 Dwellings
6 Cities
4 Counties

And I hate moving!

I got a jury summons at my parents' house in Texas while I was living in Cali. Somehow living out of state was not a valid excuse to bow out of it. go figure.

karinski said...

ooh this is fun!

Countries 2:
USA
Germany

Counties 4:
Orange County
Los Angeles
Bayern
Nordrhein-Westfallen

Cities 5:
Huntington Beach
Los Angeles
Bonn
Munich
Traunreut

Dwellings 10:
Hermanson Circle (HB)
Lourdes Drive (HB)
Summer Grove Lane (HB)
Park Hill Palace (LA)
Chase House (LA)
Whelan Hall (LA)
Rains Hall (LA)
Munich Apartment
Bonn house
Traunreut Apartment