Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Never to Return

In unpacking boxes and organizing stuff last weekend, I came to the conclusion that I suck at returning stuff. Remember that second sewing machine that I wrote about in an earlier blog? Still in my possession and currently residing in my closet next to my original machine. If anyone can find a replacement foot, they can have my extra machine. In going through my closet (it's so big I still have room in it!) I find clothes with and without tags that I have never worn that I have owned for at least 6 months. I bought an onion chopper for my aunt...she didn't want it, I never returned it. The list goes on and on. I think my adversion to returning items stems from my time in retail...I hated processing returns then and I hate making them now.

3 comments:

Captain Will said...

Oye...please make sure that when you buy stuff that you are going to use it!! =)~

Anonymous said...

Man on Man, I wonder how much money you could have saved! My goodness!

Queen B said...

I'm with ya. I have an alarm clock in my trunk that I was supposed to return back in January. It's in the Target bag, with the receipt, never opened. My adversion to returning items stems from my laziness. Isn't that awful?!