Monday, May 25, 2009

Going Public

I'm 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with TWINS!

Their (37 week) due date is right around Striker's birthday (December 9th) - talk about a great (30th) birthday present!

We were going to try and not go "public" for another 3 1/2 weeks, but after a congratulations comment on my Facebook wall this morning, I sort of felt it was time. ;)

This ultrasound picture is from almost 2 weeks ago when we saw/heard their heartbeats. We have another ultrasound this week!

I will now provide this disclaimer: I sleep/nap as often as possible right now. Except that I wake up every night sometime between 2:30 and 4:30, so this will probably be a regular time for blogging. The good news is that I have a whole lot more material, now that being pg is public knowledge. :)

If you read this and you work with me, please note that I am NOT going public at work yet, so I'd appreciate your keeping it quiet. Thank you.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!

KFuj said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you and Striker (as I've already told you). Going Public is great!! Can't wait to hear all the updates on blogger.

Andrea said...

Jenn, I am so happy for you! You have been in my prayers and will continue to be. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Now....you said earlier that you posted I did not realize that you "posted".

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you!!!!

My only advise (unless asked will be via blog)

*Costco diapers are better than Huggies and Pampers
*Get the Epideral
*Since I have tested a bunch of bottles I suggest Avent are the best
*Don't get the Nuk Pacifer

P.S. Good luck fitting the double stroller in the Pilot RO RO RO RO I know for a fact it fits in the minivan.

Bianka said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!


After the babies are born I will tell you what this Ultrasound looks like :)

Paula said...

Congrats! Soooo exciting!! I thought so awhile ago from some things you said on FB, but wasn't sure.

Lil Fuj said...

Yay!!! (third times the charm for getting this comment up). I am so excited for the two of you! Remember Mr Kfuj is in charge of diapers and I will help with anything else while watching my brother change TWO diapers :)

Unknown said...

oooooooO! this is what you were talking about! YAAAAYYYYY! i'm so happy for you jenn! :)

Andrea said...

YIPPEE!! YIPPEE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I know I told you earlier congratulations, but I'm finally getting around to reading the blogs and wanted to have it out here officially as well!!

Queen B said...

congrats, Striker Family... soon doubling in size ;)