Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gummy Bears

Here's the almost 9 week ultrasound (2 days early). By the time the Queen gets back from Europe, these kids will be blogging!

Baby A is on the left. He's in a better position to be more photogenic than Baby B, so let's not hold it against him or her. My sister is referring to A as Fatty Fatty Fat Fat because he/she is slightly larger with a slightly faster heartbeat.

Things I realized today:
1) I will be a weeker, as in my babies are 8 weeks old. KT, I am sorry for mocking you.
2) I am going to be a total mom. And really, how can I not with twins? KT, I am sorry for mocking you.
3) There will be a large number of pg posts. Blogging is the new baby book. Though my sister got me a cool pregnancy journal, blogging gives me more room to write and lets me record your comments with zero effort. I use the journal too for all the details no one wants to know. KT, I am sorry for mocking you.
4) I still believe that I can fit as much into my Pilot as KT can fit in an Odyssey. She will get one eventually, I will not!
5) I will be posting belly pictures, just not until 12 weeks.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Slightly larger??????? No way....he's a fatty fatty fat fat and I feel bad for baby b...he's totally going to be the one running around at 3 yrs old with the coke bottle glasses :)

jollygal said...

aww babies are getting bigger! Keep us posted!!

Bianka said...

Hahaha this is funny!! I always think "go ahead and mock.. some day you'll know".

Now you know.

:)

Paula said...

Can one of the belly pics be in front of your new minivan? ;-)

"go ahead and mock.. some day you'll know" The double stroller is huge and it doesn't fit in most cargo holds. I have a minivan, and I still had to leave out 1/2 of the back seat to accommodate the double stroller.

Andrea said...

So happy for you! And I love that you called the babies gummy bears! :D

Jane said...

I just realized: Jenn is back!!!!!

KFuj said...

I'm so glad you went public, so you could blog again. Everyone will enjoy your belly at 12 weeks!!

Ruth Anne said...

Congrates.

Definitely keep us posted.

Kim Thomas said...

I have been waiting for this apology for awhile.......

By the way these babies are adorable.

Queen B said...

hee hee. Interesting commentary about double stroller storage requirements in a car...

the gummy babies are adorable :) I can't wait until they have names and sexes assigned!