Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lunch Date

Our plans for today were cancelled this morning, so I ran an errand that took us to The Shoppes around lunchtime. I decided we'd share a salad from Chipotle and enjoy Pinkberry while watching the splash pad. I'm fairly certain that our eating on Chipotle's patio was the first time just the 3 of us ate out together - yay us!

The boys enjoyed watching the water, but were too chicken to get wet, though I'm sure that will change soon enough. Instead they explored the shade by Victoria's Secret...or maybe they were looking for supermodels? It should be noted that Alex is moving quick now...I can't wait until Tony starts moving just as quickly in the opposite direction and my real fun begins.

Alex has decided this week that he likes bananas, blueberries, peas and carrots after all. Tony has decided that he pretty much just likes carbs and cheese. It's like they switched eating habits. Though Tony still refuses to eat anything he can't feed himself. Guess they're just trying to keep me on my toes.

No comments: