Sunday, March 13, 2011

NOT J.A.K. Bauer

While most of my shots were on the target (and some very good ones), I did hit the ceiling three times(Striker only saw it twice) and I hit the "death blow" to a piece of wood in the rafter causing it to fall to the floor. The best part is that the girl next to me thought she did it. :)

Other highlights/things to note:
-Lil Dahl and I liked the .38 Special (we called it the sissy gun).
-Shades also brought two .40 Smith & Wessons which we weren't fans of, but the boys liked them. I did shoot pretty well with them though.
-There was an IDIOT shooting a 357 Magnum that scared the crap out of the 3 newbies and of course he was right next to us.

It was fun and I'd totally do it again. I might even load my own bullets next time.

Thanks Shades/Shrek and Lil Dahl!

3 comments:

Paula said...

What fun! Remind me not to run into you in a dark alley late at night, okay? ;-)

Queen B said...

:)

Growing up in Texas, I had my first shooting lessons when I was 5. Good times......

Andrea said...

Love shooting guns.... Very fun!!