Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 is Awesome!

My aunt is 20 years older than me (technically 19.5) and I distinctly remember when I was 10 and she turned 30 and thinking "wow, 30 is OLD". And now here I am at 30 and it's totally NOT old...but 50? Wow, that's OLD! ;)

No main event planned for my birthday, but I've somehow managed to stretch the celebrating out over 2 weeks or so. 
Today: Disneyland with my mom and Alex and Tony, dinner with Will tonight. 
My crazy Canadian relatives are in town this weekend with lots of eating and shopping on the agenda with a Kings vs Canucks game to attend on Saturday afternoon...Go Kings Go!
Next weekend Lil Dahl and Shades/Shrek are taking me to a shooting range and then we're having dinner with all of the local family. 
I've successfully managed to not cook dinner all week and eat out at Mimi's Cafe, The Cheesecake Factory and Panda Express ;)
There will be consignment sale shopping and more eating thrown in as I see friends over the next few weeks.

I will also be more likely to remember this birthday than last year's...I actually had to read the post because it was all a sleep deprived blur.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Happy 30th :) I'm staring 31 down.....

KFuj said...

You make 30 seem not so bad, I'm still not looking forward to it :(

What can we do to celebrate?

Paula said...

And I'm guessing now that you've had a few days to mull it over, you dont feel any older than you did a week ago. Hope you enjoyed all the festivities!