Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! (2010)

Also known as the start of the last year of my 20s...not so worried about turning 30, it's 40 that scares me (sorry to everyone that is knocking on 40's door this year).

When your birthday is on Wednesday, you get to celebrate for a week!

To recap this year:
-Best Gift EVER was spending the entire day with my 2 handsome little men!
-Ann Taylor LOFT gift card from Striker's parents
-Ate lunch at Red Robin with the old crew from work (and Alex and Tony)...Target gift card and Glen Ivy Gift Certificate and SUPER yummy cupcakes
-Ate dinner with my mom and the boys at Chili's (Striker was at bowling trying to win enough money to pay for league next year...I support his absence for this reason)
-Video Camera from Striker (which is really "our" gift since he used gift cards from his birthday towards the purchase)
-Birthday $$$ from Art and Helga
-Birthday posts from KFuj and Queen B
-BELATED birthday card from Queen B (snicker)
-Super awesome sweatshirt from my Sistor
-Salad "spinner" from Shades (this is a whole separate post)
-Gift card to JC Penney from my aunt and uncle
-Gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond and a salad spinner (which I specifically requested) from my mom
-Yummy family birthday dinner and Mint n Chip Ice Cream Cake
-Oodles of birthday wishes on Facebook and via text/BBM

Thank you everyone for a super great birthday!!!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

yay! sounds like a great bday :)

Diane said...

What a nice day! Especially the mint chip ice cream cake.

KFuj said...

I stopped by yesterday and everything smelled yummy!!

I'm glad you had a great birthday week! I love celebrating birthday week, I do it every year.

Jane said...

great summaey!happy day!

What was done said...

Cheer up!
The age of 40 can be great:

http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=40
We are getting old only in our head.