Thursday, March 18, 2010

Park Day!

Today the boys and I went to our first Park Day with our Parents of Multiples Club. I've gone to a few events already, but this was the first one that I brought the boys to, and their first time to a park that isn't the one across the street from our house. They did really well and had a good time looking around, enjoying the fresh air, and getting passed around from MoM to MoM.

I busted out our cadillac stroller for the outing and I really do love it! I'll need something lighter and a little quicker to open/close, throw in the back of the Pilot, when the boys out grow their infant carriers and the Snap-n-go, but for longer outings, it rocks!

The MoM that hosted was a super overachiever and served pizza and drinks to the 8 MoMs and roughly 18 kids that were there. Quite the turnout!

Please note that I give photo credit to the picture of me and the boys (such a rarity!) to the lovely MoM in the picture with us. Thank you! I give credit for my "child in front of the belly" pose to Andrea Braun...it really is brilliant!

I no longer have an urge to refer to the boys by the number of weeks. That ended once they hit 3 months. We'll see how long I refer to them in months...I'm anticipating that will end sometime between a year and a year and a half.

Fun day!

3 comments:

LoSpace said...

It is SO good to get out in fresh air, with kids AND adult company :) good on you!

Jane said...

Shared thought with Lois

KFuj said...

I love the chunksters!!