Friday, March 26, 2010

Bowling and Your Census

Who'd have guessed that the Census would provide so much blog material?!

Today I went bowling with the boys, the big ones (Striker and Mr KFuj) and the little ones (Alex and Tony). Apparently Bowlium in Montclair is an Authorized Census Questionnaire Assistance Center. Um what?!

Dear Federal Government, I want to know how much the 2010 Census is costing us. I will then volunteer my services to cut costs. First, just mail the Census out. No pre-letter, no post-post card. 2nd, the toll-free question phone line is MORE than sufficient. I'll need to have a report of call volume and how many of those calls were related to curious citizens inquiring as to how Octomom should complete her questionnaire. There better not be a bunch of people sitting around in a call center somewhere because there CANNOT be that many people calling at one time. Have you heard of Call Forwarding? I'm just getting warmed up!

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

R fricken O

KFuj said...

What questions did you ask?