Thursday, March 4, 2010

For Once in My Life

Growing up, I always envied other kids that looked like their parents and siblings...I don't really look anything like anyone in my family unless you try really hard to find something.

There's a picture of Will as an infant that's a dead ringer for Tony. I'll scan it eventually, but it's downstairs on the fridge (where we show everyone when they come over).

The more I looked at the chunkster (Alex) the more I kept thinking that he reminded me of a few of my baby pictures from around 3 months, so I asked my mom to snag one for me...the result? Here, you decide. (Thankfully both Alex and Tony got Daddy's blue eyes and not my boring brown ones).

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I withhold my opinion until he's a year ;)

KFuj said...

I need a side by side picture. I haven't seen your boys in like two weeks. That's a long time!!

Ruth Anne said...

both of those babies are yours!

Jane said...

Need some side by sides