Monday, March 8, 2010

Robert M. Groves I Dislike You

I'm super excited to receive and complete our Census form, not only because it's my first time completing it, but because I also get to include the boys! I thought for sure that it had finally arrived tonight. Nope! It was a letter telling me that I'd receive it in about a week. Federal deficit?

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

KFuj said...

I opened the letter before I got into the house, I was excited and let down too. I remember filling it out for my dad 10 years ago, but am still excited to fill it out!!

Are we dorks?

Jane said...

So funny that you are anxious to fill out form. I remember in fifth grade we practiced filling out forms by doing a census form (this and checks that my teacher made). Loved it!