Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#3 - Week 37


Well this is new...never made it to week 37 before. It has been requested that I wear this same shirt for the duration of my belly pictures for better comparison since there are no other belly pictures to compare it to, so I will do my best to remember. Let's just pretend that my hair isn't down and I'm not wearing old raggedy clothes because I had just gotten home from an MOMs Night Out before Striker had to leave to play hockey.  Yeah, we have this tag team thing down...just in time for things to get a little more complicated. 

I got my hair done on Saturday (before Striker and I went on my Christmas present date to dinner and IRIS in Hollywood...we had a super awesome time...I should write a post about that...) and my hair lady commented on the freakishly curly patch of hair in the back of my head right along my Chiari scar at the bottom. I just kind of blew her off and said that it had been wavy there since my surgery. Tonight I realized that she wasn't kidding and it is even MORE curly that I've ever noticed. If I have to start straightening my hair in that one spot I'm going to go insane...my hair is wash and go!!! Apparently not only did Jill cure my seasonal allergies that the boys gave me, but she gave me a curly patch of hair...if it all goes curly I don't know what I will do!!! I wonder if that means Jill is going to have curly/wavy hair...that would be odd since no one in our family really does. 

I really need to post pictures from the non-showers...and hopefully Jill's room will be finished this weekend so I can post pictures of that as well. 

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! It is sp almost time to meet her :)

Sara said...

Sp = so. Damn kindle

Nick, Natasha, and Chloe said...

You know you're going to have to rename your blog here pretty soon, right?

Rach said...

Like this post.....Crazy on the curly hair. That would be so strange to see something like that on my head. Can't believe you're "full term", i'm chasing right behind you!