Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#3 - Week 38

Revelation for today...it's okay if I go into labor. If it happens, Jill is fully cooked and ready to go. February 1st is in 2 hours. She will have an amethyst birthstone and share her birth month with Grandma. This is the equivalent of hitting 36 weeks with the boys I suppose. Any extra time is just bonus growth for her. Weird!

I had decent and consistent contractions yesterday for about 2 hours...so much so that I sent out preliminary notifications to those that "needed" to know. After lying down and chugging water like a frat boy chugging beer, they stopped. We were so close to February I just had to do my best. ;)

And so now, we're just waiting. I'm no longer going to be sitting on my butt waiting for February to get here. Alex & Tony are going to wonder why they can't watch as much tv anymore...poor kids...welcome back to "normal" life. It's business as usual until Jill decides it's her birth day :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't believe you guys have made it this far :) great job!