Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#3 - Week 34


I don't want to say it, because then she'll probably try and do something crazy, but I think Jill is pretty much done somersaulting and turning in circles. I'm pretty sure she has cooperated and assumed the desired position, but again, I'm sure I'm going to regret writing that. I go to the doctor on Friday. We'll ask him to confirm both her positioning as well as my unofficial measurement..I do believe that I am measuring "on time" despite feeling huge. It should also be noted that I have not yet started painting her room (or having Striker paint for me) nor have I ordered her crib or dressers. I plan to do all of that this weekend. :)

Only 2 more weeks of comparison photos left...pregnancy #1, week 34:

2 comments:

Sara said...

can't wait to meet her!!!!

KFuj said...

Everything will get done, let us know what we can do to help. She's so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!