Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankful 2012: Day 2

I am thankful for the hubby (forever known on this blog as Striker despite the fact that he has not bowled in a really long time). Not only has he put up with me for over 10 years now, but he also works really hard to make sure that I get to stay home with the kids. Then when he gets home from his day job, he takes over a good portion of the child care duties so that I can get a breather, exercise, get out of the house alone, or take care of the many household needs that I just can't get to with three kids under 3. Once these kids are older and can do chores and are in school, Striker and I might actually get to sit down and have a conversation before 9 pm. Then we'll REALLY be thankful! ;)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Striker & the hot chicks forever :)