Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thankful 2012: Day 3

*my blogger app "ate" my original post. Actually it's stuck in "publishing" but I can't find it on the computer or open it in my phone anymore. It's just sitting there...taunting me.

Saturday I got to spend the day at SCMOTC's fall workshop in San Diego. All 5 of us drove down together so that I could feed Jill on my breaks and Striker entertained the kids at the beach, aquarium, and park. I'm not sure who had more fun. :)

So today I am thankful for the gift of twins.  After struggling with infertility for years, to have been blessed with the two-fer was more than we could have hoped for (and then there was Jill, but that's a post for another day).

So much of who I am today is defined by being a twin mom and it was nice to spend time with women who "get it" and only have to hear the "I don't know how you do it's" from the guest speakers...who were actually good...just wish they were twin moms too.


1 comment:

Sara said...

love it :) Jill is a whole 'nother story!