Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankful 2012: Day 5

Today I am thankful for my mom who moved closer to us a few months ago and comes over regularly to entertain these three very busy kids and clean up the aftermath of their activities so that I can remain mostly sane and keep up on basic household activities and get in some "me" time to exercise and hold adult conversations...and drink wine. (Longest run on sentence ever?)

I was lucky to have my grandma live with us for most of my childhood and I'm happy that my kids are getting to spend so much time with their grandma too...even when I have this conversation with Alex:

Mommy: do you love mommy?
Alex: no
M: do you love daddy?
A: no
Do you love brother?
No
Do you love sister?
No
Do you love grandma?
Yes!

He was kidding and being silly...mostly. ;)

No comments: