Monday, December 24, 2007

On the eleventh day of Christmas...

...you bust out your best Christmas attire! For the last few years (and probably since birth), my sister and I have worn coordinating/matching outfits on Christmas Eve/Christmas.

Back when we didn't dress ourselves, the outfits included dresses and lots of frilly lace and bows...



This tradition has spread...my mom and aunt now join in the fun and last year, I got red fuzzy socks for all of the women folk in our family (look closely and you can see them!)



8 comments:

Ann said...

How cute!

Kim Thomas said...

You guys are soooo cute. Maybe, I will talk Rachel and Becca into this :)

Queen B said...

FUN! wish I had a sistor... maybe I'll dress Princess up like me ;)

Rach said...

That's awesome. How cute are you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be disappointed if you two are not dressed a like at Christmas. What a great picture of everybody!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family.

Teri said...

These pictures are so cute!

Jane said...

Super cool!