Friday, December 28, 2007

Video Game Melt Down

The hubby got Tiger Woods Golf for Wii for Christmas. He has since been playing it every chance he gets. Since he's not yet mastered it, he periodically says words that should not be repeated on a family blog.

After one particularly loud outburst, I called downstairs to him and said that if he didn't stop cursing, I'd take the game away. I have since heard the following:

God Bless America!
Good Night Nurse!
Come on Man!
Come on, I suck!
I'm trying not to cuss! (This was yelled upstairs to me)

Reason #34 million that I love my husband!

2 comments:

Pickle said...

Haha... I love Tiger Woods! Can't wait to come over and repeat some of the words that Will is using to express his frustration. Good Night Nurse is the best!

Queen B said...

LMAO! that is awesome! similar events occurring in my house... brother-in-law got a PS3 for Christmas, and he and the husband are up until like 3am every night playing. It's very productive. I occassionally have to yell up at him to watch the language :) He is no nearly as creative as Will is, though, he just ignores me.