Monday, June 23, 2008

Hi, My Name is Jenn Ann...

...and I'm a Guitar Hero Addict.

Let's just say that I spent a good portion of my weekend playing Guitar Hero. Let me also clarify that I only play bass and only on Easy - but the hubby and I did pass it together yesterday!

The hubby on the otherhand is a Super Duper Addict. He professed to me Sunday morning that he wasn't going to play at all on Sunday because his wrist hurt. About 30 minutes later, I said that I wanted to play and he joined me (of course). He then proceeded to play many more songs throughout the day.

And yes, he was warned that I was going to blog about our addiction. :)


BTW, if you don't have a Wii, I highly recommend that you get one. Wii Fit is a MUST buy!!!!

9 comments:

Queen B said...

Hi, my name is The Queen, and I am also a Guitar Hero addict. How this can be when I have only played once and do not own a Wii? It is just that addictive. For Faith's birthday, I bought her a guitar toy that completely reminded me of Guitar Hero. The first comment my brother made was, "oh, she can bang on that while we're playing Guitar Hero." Love it!

Kim Thomas said...

This makes me want to buy a WII

Ann said...

Seriously?

I don't own a Wii, and have never played guitar hero. But, I can't understand how grown adults can become so addicted to a video game! I just don't get it.

karinski said...

I bought a Wii about a little over a month ago and I still have not taken it out of the box. Argh!

Jinjer said...

Guitar Hero rules! Rock Band is even better because it comes with drums and a microphone and 4 people can play at once! My only issue with these games is that when I am done playing, my vision is messed up for at least an hour!

Ruth Anne said...

I am convinced it was guitar hero and rock band that put me in labor. I am the best drummer, ever!

KFuj said...

I love our Wii It was the best birthday gift my husband received. I want to get Wii Fit as well, we do not own Guitar Hero but maybe I will get it for Mr. KFuj for our anniversary!

Unknown said...

YAY JENN! and just wait until you try Rock Band. it is so much better like jinjer said because more people can play at once. i love the drums too!

Big Daddy said...

LMAO!!!! You gotta be kidding....you should see Mama{ Ann}
playing Spyro....or Even Burnout when she's had a couple of beers...She dosen't get addicted? RIIIIGHT! BigDaddy:]