Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jenn Ann, Trendsetter?

I've never considered myself much of a trendsetter, but by my becoming a follower of the Kim1Champ School of Blogging and Queen B Pearl Addiction (minus the hassles with Sprint), it appears that both KFuj AND my Sistor have followed suit and have succumbed to both blogging and BlackBerries - and even better, blogging about BlackBerries!!!

Granted KFuj is already on her second Curve, and my Sistor can't figure out how to use her Pearl, but with a demo tomorrow for the sistor and this weekend's BBM tutorial for KFuj, they should be ready to go with discrete photography and mobiley blogging!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

You are someone to emulate! Love that you've recruited your sis and kfuj!

Jinjer said...

That's awesome, you fashionista!!! When you do the tutorial, see if anyone can figure out the pic sizes on the curve!

Ruth Anne said...

Maybe I will follow you in a couple years. I am going to be cool again. ;)

Ann said...

I'm with Ruth Anne, I'll have to wait a while. :)

Kim Thomas said...

Does this make me super trendsetter?