Thursday, June 19, 2008

Personal Accomplishment

As reflected by my sporadic and generally short blogs the last few weeks, I've been really busy at work. I'm sorry, I suck. I'm on vacation for a few days next week and should be back to normal. Working 12 hours a day limits the amount of quality blog material I can gather.

I sent 2 pictures to Queen B yesterday to show her the chaos that was my desk. She was horribly taken aback by the number of trees that I had murdered. I must admit, there was far too much paper on my desk, and I really do try to use as little as possible.





After working until almost 8 PM last night (much to Bianka's dismay), my desk now looks like this:




Ahhhhhhhh.....

7 comments:

Queen B said...

anyone who has a filing thingy with four trays is PLANNING to kill way too many trees... pre-meditated tree murder, for sure!

My average paper output per week is 5 sheets or less.

Andrea said...

Queen B - That may be, unless you are creating one of your infamous binders!!!

Bianka said...

Ahh.. such a peaceful desk you have now.

Ann said...

Your desk looks much better! I probably only use about 2-3 sheets per week.

Enjoy your staycation! ;)

Jinjer said...

You did a great cleaning job...but where are the easy buttons?

Kim Thomas said...

I personally don't think the desk was that bad but congrats on cleaning it up

Jane said...

impressive! I have a theory, if you wait long enough the work takes care of itself