Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Greatest Bowling Match EVER! Part 1

Who is the skinny little guy standing next to Striker? Why yes, that is Vince Wood!

(This is a mobiley post, so I apologize that it will lack all of the links to previous posts regarding this match up. Formatting will be sketchy at best.)

So while the boys warm up, allow me to give you the standings going in to this week:
Vince's team is in 4th place after 4 weeks.
Striker's team is in 7th.

Vince's average is 236. Striker's is 220. Striker has bowled a 300 game already. Vince has not. After the first frame, they each have a strike. Come back tomorrow for Part 2!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

Dang it! I knew I should have flown out for this! Hope striker brought down the Evil Vince Wood!

KFuj said...

Ok its tomorrow!
I bet Striker kicked Vince Woods butt :-)

Captain Will said...

I would like to point out Jenn just happened to choose last night to attend. I didn't even know I was bowling Vince's team!

Vince definitely makes me bring my A game!

Kim Thomas said...

Striker is King....on no, Chris is but Striker is awesome!

Jinjer said...

Striker rules...I am going to read part 2 now!