Sunday, October 5, 2008

Proud New Owners of...

...our very own Wii Fit!!!!After we received a phone tip from a friend, we literally rolled out of bed and into our car on a quest for the elusive Wii Fit. (There's a reason no pictures of me were taken :) ) We got to the Target and entered through the bat cave entrance which allowed us to enter right by the electronics and prevent me from being distracted by the other lovely things that Target has to offer. We stood in line and worried that we might have been too late since there were only a few Wii Fits visible.
Then they rolled out a cart full of Wii Fits and piled them behind the counter. We were guaranteed to get one! I alerted our informant that she could release the hostage she was holding for us at another store (farther away) because we were going to accomplish our mission at a closer location. I then began sending alerts to others including Queen B and the KFujs while the hubby waited in line.
We have now arrived home after a brunch at In-N-Out where I am blogging and the hubby is playing Wii Fit. He's leaving soon to be out of town until Friday, so I figured it was only fair to let him play now before I monopolize it for the next 5 days. ;)

7 comments:

Queen B said...

YAY! I love that there are lines for wii things. love wii things.

I may end up getting one at some point... they do seem really cool. we need a thorough review at some point :)

Queen B said...

oh, and what does in-n-out serve for brunch?

Kim Thomas said...

I so need a Wii.

I love the bat cave entrance...I have many of them at the places I go too.

Jane said...

Ive become XBox girl. Dont even ask

Jinjer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinjer said...

That's so awesome! Congrats! I love the in-n-out brunch part...lol...in-n-out seriously rules.

Queen B said...

Jane: do you have Guitar Hero???