Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr Pearl's New Friend

As a result of CA's handsfree law, the general crappiness of my car's aftermarket "built-in" handsfree device, and the fact that I an unable to answer my cell in my office without placing my head near my desk, I finally broke down and purchased this little guy (girl?). Now he/she needs a name and I need your suggestions. In the event that I am overwhelmed with suggestions, I'll have a poll for your voting pleasure. After all election day is quickly approaching!

10 comments:

Jinjer said...

I am with Agent Dragonfly. I think you should come up with the poll and then we vote!

Ruth Anne said...

Looks like Captain Hook to me.

Queen B said...

Cute. I vote "pokey"

Bianka said...

I think she looks like a Petunia.

Ann said...

I like Petunia, or Polly Talksalot. :)

Jane said...

I would stick with The Friend

Jinjer said...

Fredset instead of headset?

Kim Thomas said...

Definitely a little guy and I say you make a poll

Bianka said...

I still think "Mr. Pearl and his wife Petunia" has a nice ring to it.

Paula said...

I like Ruth Anne's.
Or maybe R2-D2 or something StarTrekish.