Sunday, October 12, 2008

Poor Trees!

You may remember the hurricane force winds from this time last year that helped fuel all of the crazy forest fires in So Cal. I was just thinking last week, when there was a fire at Camp Pendleton, that it hadn't been windy yet this year. I also admired all of the trees that had grown so much in the last year after surviving the wind storms.

And then this morning on my way to costco and wal mart I saw probably 20 trees that met their demise on the first winds of the season. :(

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

wow, that's impressive!

p.s.
I can't vote on your poll. It doesn't accept me. Captain hook!

Queen B said...

I care about the trees

Jinjer said...

Crazy winds today! A huge tree was blocking the 405 this morning. Traffic backed up for days!

Jane said...

Can you imagine the drag it would be to clean it up?