Monday, April 26, 2010

Playdate with Sadie

Alternate title: Triplets
2nd alternate title: Boys vs. Girl
3rd alternate title: BOB rocks

Today we met Jessie and Sadie at a super awesome park in Tustin.

Sadie is exactly one month older than the boys, but as one lady pointed out, they look like they could be triplets...this was far better to hear than that Alex was pretty enough to be a girl.

Girl stuff is so very foreign to me...I've never been too girly, and would almost always choose blue over a pink floral pattern, so of course I immediately noticed the contrast between our blue/gray BOB and Sadie's pink/brown BOB and our quilts. Yes, I am easily amused.

While I am ridiculously out of shape from a cardio standpoint, BOB makes me want to be a runner...almost. I will say that I never would have attempted pushing my 36 pounds of babies up the hill in any of our other strollers, but found it doable with BOB. I need to find a good park close to home with a good walking/stroller path. The big square across the street isn't so exciting.

Thanks Jessie and Sadie! We had a great time!

2 comments:

KFuj said...

When you got BOB we joked about running with the kids now. Walks around a park sounds better. What about the park on Grand and Chino Hills Pwky?

Jane said...

I prefer pink :)