Friday, August 13, 2010

8 Month Family Pictures

Once upon a time (read: the last 3 times we took pictures) I was able to save thumbnail images of our professional photos for use on the web. You can see them to the right.

This time, that was no longer an option because they would like me to buy the disc of all the digital images for $100. I spent $85 on prints, can't I just have the thumbnails of the ones I ordered at least? Sigh.

Once I receive my prints next week, I will scan my favorite family photo and upload it on the right. In the meantime, you can go here to view all of the pictures we took. I LOVE THEM!!!! And hope you do too!

3 comments:

KFuj said...

I love the pictures!! Alex's scrunchy face doesn't look that bad either ;)

Paula said...

Those are great pics, Jenn!

Jane said...

Love these!